Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington ON - Appleby

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe, a thread rename is in the horizon.
Since this location already exists:

yea i was wondering how to name it. Same with Markham .. should we put Burlington 2 ? We dont know the exact location yet. may be once we know the exact location ill update

Reactions: navguy12
Could also be just another supercharger for the 403, hwy 6, hwy 8 users for people going to Cambridge / Waterloo from Oakville/Hamilton/Niagara.

Waterdown, ON could be a great spot at Hwy 5 and Hwy 6 near Hwy 403. 11 Clappison Ave, Waterdown, ON L8B 0Y2

yup if its V3, it has to be separate i think ( in Kingston, expansion of V2 was in the same stalls while V3 was different address )

Burlington, ON​

• Supercharger
coming soonBurlington, ON

2515 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON L7L 0B6

Target opening in Q2 2023

Timing and location subject to change
New locations added and timing updated quarterly
1665066276457.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony_YYZ and Mayoo
Now, that there appears to be a recent pre-assembled Tesla supercharger dump in Oakville, Mississauga and Markham.
Is it possible that it could have been dumped at this location?
Been keeping an eye out, usually in that plaza daily so will definitely update if any changes. I’m guessing the electrical contractor doing Oakville will be moving to this location next. It’s great to see more popping up.

Reactions: Mayoo
Might be reading too much into this, but yesterday there was a JML pickup truck in the lot to the north side of the Fortinos. Didn't see anyone around it though, otherwise I would have asked them about this. JML is the local SC contractor so they may be getting ready to get the project started.