Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casselman ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The answer to that question can be found in a brief search of his signature. I think he`s just reiterating how practical this supercharger location is for those who don't want to detour to Place-Vertu or use alternate means of charging. I plan on using it all the time, especially if doing a same day return trip.

Reactions: MarcoRP
What car do you have, a 40 kw?
Ottawa is easily reachable from Montreal without charging, even in cold weather!
The only reason you would need a charge is if your SOC was really low.

@agloutney is right. Besides, my full range is 280km now, and my car died on me twice with 3% and 6% left. Unfortunately, I don't trust it, so this supercharger gave me a piece of mind when I was doing 100-110km/h during a cold night.

I couldn't have made it from Montreal to Ottawa this weekend without this supercharger!
Casselman%20Supercharger.jpg
Yes, I know what you are talking about. I had a trip from Brossard to Ottawa this Xmas in my Model X 75D. The temperature was about -15, I ended has 2 KM range left when I arrived in the CF Rideau Centre Supercharger.

I remember the wheel stops there being awful. Many of those little metal pieces that stick through the holes were sticking out a few centimetres above them, basically just waiting to tear off someone's bumper. You probably would be fine if you remembered to change suspension to HIGH but if you were on LOW or even MEDIUM, you would be in trouble.

I charged here today. It was nice to be able to go to Ottawa and back from Montreal without anxiety. Got up to 113kW which was nice too so I didn’t stick around long. Did notice they filled in the trench with gavel but didn't pave or repaint the lines yet.