Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbus GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More updated pics. Looks like they are almost ready to be switched on.
Columbus, GA Supercharger 01.jpg
Columbus, GA Supercharger 02.jpg

I can imagine if both stalls can’t reach any given parked car, sometimes people will park incorrectly and use the wrong plug... Then again maybe Tesla will keep up with supercharging capacity in the Southeast and it’ll never be a serious issue.
Idk, I think hardeeville is going to be packed all summer already. I think they will not keep pace if they only do the schedules sites.

I can imagine if both stalls can’t reach any given parked car, sometimes people will park incorrectly and use the wrong plug... Then again maybe Tesla will keep up with supercharging capacity in the Southeast and it’ll never be a serious issue.
I've seen only 4 Tesla's in Columbus area, including mine. So with the SuperCharger, I believe more people will be more willing to buy a Tesla in Columbus area.

We are heading down that way Thursday... if it hasn't been confirmed yet, I will stop and check it out. Would be nice to know if it is up and running... would make the trip a bit better than having to stop Newnan and do a full charge to make it to Marianna.
Driving from Atlanta to FL on Thursday (4/22) night. This location would be perfect for us, but I don't want to take the risk unless confirmed operational. We'd definitely appreciate any update before then if possible, thanks!

We are heading down that way Thursday... if it hasn't been confirmed yet, I will stop and check it out. Would be nice to know if it is up and running... would make the trip a bit better than having to stop Newnan and do a full charge to make it to Marianna.
We're driving that way Thursday (4/22) night and the Columbus location would be perfect. Any info on whether it's operational would be fantastic! Thanks

We're driving that way Thursday (4/22) night and the Columbus location would be perfect. Any info on whether it's operational would be fantastic! Thanks
I charged at it yesterday with picture proof above in the chain. If I remember I’ll try to charge tomorrow midday (Thursday 4/22) and let you know if it’s up and running still.

it’s not showing on the map and the ChargePoint chargers are not connected/powered yet so it may be risky if they turn power off to finish the ChargePoint install tomorrow evening.

PlugShare page:

There are also 4 ChargePoint J1772 stations right next to the SuperChargers.

I can confirm with Hiyoriwoot that it is 250kW. I hit 230kW when charging starting at 20 percent.

PlugShare page:

There are also 4 ChargePoint J1772 stations right next to the SuperChargers.

I can confirm with Hiyoriwoot that it is 250kW. I hit 230kW when charging starting at 20 percent.
Great news! Thanks,

Yesterday I went from North Atlanta to 30A area. what a pleasure to go thru Columbus in my model 3. the car preconditioned the battery as I neared the Columbus charger. I arrived there with ~125 miles left. while these V3 chargers are rated for 250Kw, my charge began at 170Kw. As usual the rate declined rapidly as the car reached 80%. Since I was on a trip to FL, I had set the limit to 100% but I stopped at 283mi as the charge rate was so slow.
When new, my AWD long range M3 was able to get 310miles. Now after 2 years and 4 months (16Kmiles) I am lucky to get to 288 at a full charge.
I have owned a Model S for 4 years before this one. so I have waited 6+ years for this very important location to get a Supercharger. I am very happy.

Pls let me know if any M3 owners see a charge rate of higher than 170Kw.

Yesterday I went from North Atlanta to 30A area. what a pleasure to go thru Columbus in my model 3. the car preconditioned the battery as I neared the Columbus charger. I arrived there with ~125 miles left. while these V3 chargers are rated for 250Kw, my charge began at 170Kw. As usual the rate declined rapidly as the car reached 80%. Since I was on a trip to FL, I had set the limit to 100% but I stopped at 283mi as the charge rate was so slow.
When new, my AWD long range M3 was able to get 310miles. Now after 2 years and 4 months (16Kmiles) I am lucky to get to 288 at a full charge.
I have owned a Model S for 4 years before this one. so I have waited 6+ years for this very important location to get a Supercharger. I am very happy.

Pls let me know if any M3 owners see a charge rate of higher than 170Kw.

I got a charge rate of 251 kW at a V3 yesterday. I also charged to 100% on Saturday and got 287 miles. 103,000 miles on an August 2018 dual motor with a lot of Supercharging. It charges faster now than it ever has.

If you want to see 250 kW, you have to arrive below about 22% and it’ll only last for a minute or two before starting to taper.