Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Corte Madera (LIVE 12 Feb 2019, 10 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe... or maybe it was cached and had to refresh.
It will be interesting to see how full it is over the coming days. It would be great if we had a live cam and could see how many vehicles are ICE'ing those spots. It will definitely be a problem there unless they put out some green cones, which they won't do.

We are really overthinking this guys. Each supercharger gets added to the Nav and various websites manually by a human. Sometimes they all get updated the day it opens, but usually there are some lags and discrepancies that get ironed out within a week or two. There's usually nothing to be read into any of it.

Reactions: Ulmo
Agreed, just interesting to see which of Tesla's systems are linked.... for example, I would have thought their map on their website would pull from the same database as the NAV map, but clearly it does not. But since this is the Corte Madera thread, we are in danger of straying off topic, glad it's showing up on everyone's app at this point, and I haven't seen it at 100% full yet. This weekend will likely be the test.

This weekend will likely be the test.
Ya, when the mall gets busy, that will be the test. Next Holiday season will be killer. The other thing is the delivery truck ICEing we had when it opened last Tuesday. It is a prime spot near an entry to the mall between buildings, but there is no yellow zone nearby for the delivery trucks. It is a sucker to get ICEed by the trucks.

494978AC-6338-41D3-915C-DFB43091CF34.png

As predicted it is full as of 1:30 pm Saturday.

• Informative
Reactions: Blu Zap
How is it charging? I am heading there tomorrow morning at the beginning of another long road trip with the wife. When Alameda opened it could be very slow, and even now we get occasional slow reports. I think it may just be people driving 10 feet from home and trying to supercharge, but who knows. I have officially seen it charge 500 MPH here so I know Alameda CAN work. Curious if there are any opening anomalies with the Corte Madera one.

-Randy

I charged there yesterday, 3/11/19. On the way over the Golden Gate Bridge, it was indicated all stalls full. When I got there 15 - 20 minutes later, there were many stalls open. So either not accurately indicating occupancy, or a pretty fluid traffic flow. I got a full 74 kw charge at 25% SoC. BTW, once again, that Boudin Bakery is a great place for lunch!

If they end up closing the Corte Madera store, I wonder what will happen with those "destination" chargers (for their test drive vehicles) that are right next to the new Superchargers? Seems a shame to just rip them out and I can't see them converting these to additional Supercharging stalls anytime soon.