Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cypress, CA (LIVE 6 April 2023, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Limited

Supercharging Connoisseur
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2016
Los Angeles
Day zero supercharger? @homero89 @Big Earl @corywright

Screenshot_20230406_111840_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230406_112518_Tesla.jpg

Just popped up for me tonight. I pass this place very week and have eaten at places attached to the lot often.

I was shocked to not only see this pop as open but to not have anyone find the permits months ahead of time.

Out of 16 stalls 4 are not working. But 7 are also free so no worries.

Just popped up for me tonight. I pass this place very week and have eaten at places attached to the lot often.

I was shocked to not only see this pop as open but to not have anyone find the permits months ahead of time.

Out of 16 stalls 4 are not working. But 7 are also free so no worries.
No such thing as free (unless you have FUSC) so you’ll see a bill without it showing up in the car.

• Funny
Reactions: jeremymc7
You should have seen how much worse it was before they added the extra chargers. The prior layout (and less charger) along with multiple entrances wasn’t very fun.

That said Del Amo mall is Torrance is far worse for waiting for. A spot

Westminster is a good layout.

I would not hang in parking spot but in front of teslas. If somebody is about to leave, they can let you know. Fountain Valley is also cramped and crowded and bad..there I park ¾ in ready to go. It’s no different than dealing with a gnarly in-n-out line