Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Escanaba, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction of Supercharger has started at the Meijer in Swartz Creek, Mi. That is right off I-69 near Flint.

That makes three Supercharges (Hudsonville, Clare, & Swartz Creek) under construction in Michigan right now. Yippee !

Escanaba should be very soon.

IMG_6830.jpeg

So is this a pic of the chargers already stubbed in? Looks to me like the work has been done and they just need to install the hardware. I see two pics here. One is the car facing a parking lot, the second looks like the supercharger area with a digger there.

Nevermind. Looks likes it a pic of Meijer in Swartz Creek, Mi from an earlier post. Confusing the attachment files from Calimenti May 7th post has two pics.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
I drove through Escanaba today and was going to check it out, but the street to Meijer's off US-2 (3rd Ave.) was closed and all torn up and I didn't have time to detour around to get there. With the street construction, I can think of two possibilities:
1. Tesla knew about the upcoming street construction and was waiting for that to start to run the lines to the chargers while the street was torn up.
2. Tesla didn't know about the construction and now that will delay the project even more.
Of course, neither might be true, but I hope for #1 and expect #2...