Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jackson, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by today 11/7/2023, couple of techs were working on it. They said they were updating something and the site would be open this week!
IMG_8978.jpeg

We update as soon as there is verifiable proof that a location is open. This could be a photo of an active charging session, or a screenshot from the Tesla app, or even a photo of the location being displayed on the in-car navigation.

But, generally we do not mark a location as open just because someone states it is open, we've learned that lesson the hard way a few times through the years.
It looks like it is open now. The pricing per min seems strange as the rest of the chargers are per kWh.

Attachments

• IMG_1285.png
    IMG_1285.png
    539.2 KB · Views: 32
Anyone know what the process is to get this entered into the database which ABRP uses? I don't currently see it shown as a potential charging stop. I'm looking at a potential trip into Ann Arbor in the next 1-2 weeks and would make a great alternative for me ... plus the chance to add SC #155 to my visited list! :)