Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Mill, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't been too active on here in quite a while, but what are bike rack and trailer stalls? Are bike rack stalls the back-in and to the side of the spot (rather than behind) and the trailer version the pull-in? But if you have a trailer (looking at your CyberTruck) are you hanging out and blocking the parking lot?
Trailer stall are at the end and are a pull in setup with a side mounted charging setup. These types of stalls are fairly common with most installs. Unfortunately, for particular SC, you will block the lane if you have a trailer. The “bike rack” stall as I’m calling them are pull in stalls or nose in stalls where the charges are mounted on the side of the parking spot. Hope that helps.

Trailer stall are at the end and are a pull in setup with a side mounted charging setup. These types of stalls are fairly common with most installs. Unfortunately, for particular SC, you will block the lane if you have a trailer. The “bike rack” stall as I’m calling them are pull in stalls or nose in stalls where the charges are mounted on the side of the parking spot. Hope that helps.
I miss spoke here about the design of the bike rack stalls. These are back in design but have the charging cords mounted along the side of the parking spot so that if you have something behind you, it doesn’t hit the chargers when backing in.

This design could also be useful if they opened the network to other cars like the e-tron or Mach-e who have their charging port near the driver door.

• Informative
Reactions: vanjwilson
This location has to be one of the least expensive SC. There are many that cost twice this amount to charge. Wonder why there is such a good price for this one right off the main I-77 corridor?
sc.jpg

Reactions: jsight