Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fountain Valley, CA - Warner Ave. (LIVE 22 Jan 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a laser tag place, then yes a CompUSA 👍
YES! It was a laser tag place called Photon in the 80s, then a CompUSA, then a Fresh and Easy grocer. This will be a great location for me to fast-charge on the way home since it's about 8 miles from my house and right off the freeway (once all the construction is complete). Even better, I'm starting to learn how to cook some Vietnamese cuisine so this market is going get a lot more of my business.

Reactions: Moonlight
No. There's no progress. I just stopped by this evening, Tuesday, 12/21/201. There's no difference except that the area is now blocked by taped-up traffic cones so cars can't get to the charging spaces anymore.
I heard that SCE could be on site doing their part as soon as today or maybe tomorrow. If someone can go by and see if a transformer is installed we would definitely be close to opening.

Well folks we have a transformer from Edison. However most of them don't have the rubber stoppers yet and I'll try another charger but no power on 2D.

IMG_20211224_092019.jpg
IMG_20211224_092038.jpg
IMG_20211224_092111.jpg