Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greensboro, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the status of this Supercharger? I have a family emergency in that area and have to decide if I should take the old gas guzzler or our Model 3. I'm pretty sure we will need to use this station, as destination charging opportunities seem surprisingly slim in the area.

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the status of this Supercharger? I have a family emergency in that area and have to decide if I should take the old gas guzzler or our Model 3. I'm pretty sure we will need to use this station, as destination charging opportunities seem surprisingly slim in the area.
If you don't have to drive around much at your destination, maybe you could use Mt. Airy on the way down? Also, I think Archdale isn't exceptionally far, depending on what part of Greensboro you are going to.

There may be other options, but I don't know the area well beyond that.

This station appears to be being worked on and is online. Said 3 stalls down earlier, then 2, now 1. @corywright

IMG-6398.jpg

IMG-6402.jpg