Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grimsby, ON - S Service Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like approximately
417 S Service Road
Grimsby ON L3M 5H8
Canada

8 stalls

Attachments

• IMG_1291.jpeg
    IMG_1291.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 378
Strange that they aren't putting in at least 12 chargers. This (other Grimsby location) is usually a fairly busy location already. It being 250kW will help a little but can't imagine what it will look like once other manufacturers have access to the supercharger network next year/or as more Teslas are sold.
Screenshot_20230730-195448.png

Last edited:
Does it block both entrances to the plaza or only the one near the Starbucks?
You can always get in via Boston pizza.

Regarding, 12 stalls, it seems Grimsby and Niagara Falls are only busy during the tourist season weekends and holidays so that may be a consideration.

You also have to note 8 stalls is equal to 16 V2 stalls (since charging time is in half, because no need to share).

And there isn’t much parking for the A&W before it enters the Boston pizza territory.

I will also note that I am not 100% sure about this one, but one of the A&W franchisees in Niagara (who owns multiple locations) drives a Tesla and usually installs an L2 in the back.

Regarding, 12 stalls, it seems Grimsby and Niagara Falls are only busy during the tourist season weekends and holidays so that may be a consideration.
The QEW is packed every day -- the key conduit of the golden triangle. The current Grimsby is my most visited supercharger. I cant say I have to wait too often -- but the occupancy factor is consistently darned high. ...and wait until Telsa allows Ford and Chevy EVs.