Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON - N Service Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw this from the QEW today and I just found this thread. Look like some decent progress being made. Funny part is that it's not shown on the Tesla Supercharger map unless it's the general non-discript one. Hopefully, it'll open early this fall and give some relief to Sherway. Glad to see progress being made.

appears to be EZ on-off the QEW ? I see the Cawthra exit in one of the photos.

I agree with those that say Sherway is a circus --
Sort of - at least more direct than getting to Sherway SC off the highway. Yes, you get off at Cawthra and follow the North Service Road. Reverse to get back on the highway. It's generally a short ride, however, it's a fairly busy road. Hopefully with the ongoing construction they'll put in some traffic lights and a dedicated left to turn into the plaza.

Sort of - at least more direct than getting to Sherway SC off the highway. Yes, you get off at Cawthra and follow the North Service Road. Reverse to get back on the highway. It's generally a short ride, however, it's a fairly busy road. Hopefully with the ongoing construction they'll put in some traffic lights and a dedicated left to turn into the plaza.
They are also re building the Dixie Rd exit which is just on the other side of the plaza.

I see that. It's been a mess for decades, especially the westbound exit by my recollection. Unfortunately, I don't think it'll ever be a great point given all the merges and such. I gather they're going to put back the walkway overpass too.
Correct, Dixie is going to a traditional cloverleaf style interchange and the walking bridge is going back on the West end.
They are widening the highway, it seems.

Correct, Dixie is going to a traditional cloverleaf style interchange and the walking bridge is going back on the West end.
They are widening the highway, it seems.
That's a good thing. It's always a pinch point just east of there for the westbound. Gardiner, 427, West Mall all merges, then the Dixie exit. Yet nobody can think ahead and tries to get to the exit last second. If they improve the flow of traffic it's got to be a good thing despite the headaches of the construction.

Funny part is that it's not shown on the Tesla Supercharger map unless it's the general non-discript one.
When SCs are coming soon and not yet open I think they always show up in the middle of the city name on Google Maps. That is likely the case here - it is just called Mississauga for now and is pinned to the city name.
1692635458426.png

• Informative
Reactions: TrevTremaine