Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gustine, CA (12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wp-image-467343774jpg.jpg

It's got power. I'm driving a 2002 Honda insight so I can't plug in but it looks good to go.

Gustine is a small town just a few miles north of this location on Hwy 33.

This new Supercharger isn't on the Find Us page at tesla.com yet. I'm happy to hear it is on @nikeykid 's in car nav now, and I also see it on my car's nav. So even though no one on TMC has charged their yet I'm going to change the thread title to show that it is now live. Hooray!

Last edited:
Reactions: bmah
I'd like to point out that while the address and name of the location may be Gustine, that's only the case because the ZIP code is part of Gustine's ZIP code and it's nowhere close to the city limits. It really is in Santa Nella though, there's no question about it.

• Informative
Reactions: EVie'sDad
I'd like to point out that while the address and name of the location may be Gustine, that's only the case because the ZIP code is part of Gustine's ZIP code and it's nowhere close to the city limits. It really is in Santa Nella though, there's no question about it.
If that is the case than it appears that Santa Nella is "really" in Gustine and should change its signs. ;)

Congrats Russel B for being there to charge first.
I missed the go live by 9-days, but caught this iconic pic.
I wandered through the property, it's looking old and tired. The gift shop is stuffed with nicknacks and kitch. They need to up their game and rise to the style that is Tesla.

IMG_8241.JPG

Congrats Russel B for being there to charge first.
I missed the go live by 9-days, but caught this iconic pic.
I wandered through the property, it's looking old and tired. The gift shop is stuffed with nicknacks and kitch. They need to up their game and rise to the style that is Tesla.

View attachment 202738

Hey hey hey at least the restaurant is built on renewable energy!

• Funny
Reactions: Doug Martoccia
Charged here yesterday afternoon. Allowed me to avoid charging in Dublin on the way home, so I skirted around the Bay area rush hour traffic. Saved me a bunch of frustration and time, and I got to take a much more scenic route. And the cookies at Pea Soup Anderson's aren't bad. :)

I didn't pay attention to charge speed at Gustine when I started (battery wasn't too low so I probably wouldn't have gotten full current anyway). Bakersfield was over 100kW when I started charging. I want to say it was 116kW, but don't remember for certain.