Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hope, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arkansas!

Hope, AR

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Exxon
Along Primary Interstates: I-30
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-67, US-278
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-30

To: Little Rock, AR (v2) - 99.8 miles
Diversion: 0.3 miles
To: End (I-40 Little Rock, AR) - 112.7 miles

US-67

To: Little Rock, AR (v2) - 110 miles
Diversion: 2.5 miles
To: Mehlville, MO (v2) - 456.6 miles

US-278

To: Atlanta, GA - 691.3 miles
Diversion: 0.3 miles
To: Atlanta - Krog St NE, GA - 691.6 miles (Permit)

Splitter! On I-30, Hope, AR splits 131.9 miles, 32.4 miles from Texarkana, TX and 99.8 miles to Little Rock, AR.

Last edited:
It appears Hope is getting the Supercharger that used to be "coming soon" to Arkadelphia. Has Tesla eliminated planned stations from the Supercharger map? Find Us | Tesla
Still plenty of gray pins, including Newport, ME which is just 2024.
Even Henryetta, OK is Q4 2023.

They're just removed some locations and occasionally new gray pins appear.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr. J
It appears Hope is getting the Supercharger that used to be "coming soon" to Arkadelphia. Has Tesla eliminated planned stations from the Supercharger map? Find Us | Tesla
Yes, Tesla has removed planned stations from their Supercharger map before. Actually, Arkadelphia was not the only one to be removed from Arkansas. Blytheville, AR was on the map for a long time as "coming soon". Next was assigned an installation quarter, then pushed back a quarter, then pushed back another quarter or two and finally just dropped from the map.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr. J
I checked today, the charger in Hope, Arkansas is NOT active yet. I'm sure all that is needed is to be commissioned. Everything else is finished. I'm not sure how long that will take but I'll keep an eye on it. I charge at home so I'll probably never use it. I only use superchargers when I'm traveling.

Reactions: LoudMusic
That's me trying to charge unsuccessfully. Station is not opened yet.

Attachments

• Hope, Arkansas Supercharger 06-18-23.jpg
    Hope, Arkansas Supercharger 06-18-23.jpg
    769.5 KB · Views: 788
Any updates on Hope? I'm currently in Magnolia charging on 15A. I'm pretty sure I can get to Little Rock without trouble but I'd like to skip it. Hope would be a better quick charge.
Sorry it took so long to answer. I've been gone. The answer is, no change. I talked to someone at Hope Power and Light and they have done their part. The hold up must be Tesla. I'll keep checking.