Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger invoices no longer available on tesla.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some time around the beginning of the year, the Charging tab on the left side of the Dashboard stopped being available. Unless I am missing it, there is no longer a way to get a record of Supercharger activity, short of examining your credit card bill. And even then, it doesn't identify which supercharger was used, or the kWh consumed.

"Order History" is just for the Tesla store, not the superchargers.

Anybody know if these invoices were moved somewhere?

tesla dashboard.jpg

Thanks, this is exactly the data I need. However, I don't own the Tesla. It's a shared garage, the neighbor has the Tesla, I get the bill. He claims to only charge during low cost times of the day. Meanwhile, the electric bill has doubled. I want to ask him to show me his charging statistics, but he says the only thing available he can offer are screen shots from his phone showing his Tesla "Charge Stats", Last 31 days. So, I wanted to know if there is more info offered by Tesla other than the graphics based Tesla app info.
No, the Tesla app does not offer anything beyond Charge Stats for home charging (and that Charge Stats does not have any details, only the amount of kWh charged broken down by type). The graphics based app info was even a new addition (it previously didn't even have that). The csv history being discussed downloaded here is only for supercharger sessions, not for home charging.

If you want to monitor the charging in detail, as others mentioned, a home energy monitor like Emporia might be an option. I have a system installed myself and it's not hard as long as you have the space in your electrical panel (plus wifi reception at your panel).

Upvote 0
From the mobile APP, do this:

--Touch the upper right profile icon (picture of yourself if you have set up your account with a picture)
--Touch ACCOUNT
--Touch CHARGING
--Touch HISTORY
--Touch the 'filter' icon in upper right corner
--set the filters
--download the history to wherever you want
--open in SHEETS, XLS, or whatever app you want to.

• Love
Reactions: winfield100
Upvote 0
Maybe consider something like this? But you would need to have access to the circuit.

So it depends on what kind of circuit, how the panel is connected, if you own the place, etc.
Great suggestion, it's been my Plan B. Yep, I ordered the Emporium Vue Gen 2 w/ 8 sensors. [If it fits in the circuit breaker box...] I will be able to get exact kWh for the circuit the neighbor is using. Who knows, maybe it'll pay for itself if I discover any unexpected power usage.

Reactions: brkaus
Upvote 0