Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Irvine, CA - Main Street (LIVE 29 Dec 2020, 24 Urban + 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This installation is a poor location and the numbers back me up. Since I work less then a mile from this location, I see it's usage a LOT. I don't think I have ever seen less than 15 open spaces and the norm is 18-20+. And this often when the Michelson location (which is is ALWAYS full) is about 1.5 miles).

It is an urban charger in a paid parking lot. Not a wise move.
Out of all the Irvine chargers including the V3s this is never busy and I think has to do with paid parking …at most costs a few bucks it’s better than waiting at the others I use these often I just wish they were V3a

Reactions: awokeinthelbc
I've been there a couple times recently and I'm wondering how do we validate?

This is the closest supercharger to my work.
When you click the Supercharger location on your navigation, it gives you a code on your car's screen. When you arrive at the gate, press Tesla Validation=>I have a code=>ENTER CODE. Then you just scan the ticket when you leave.

Oh wow, I've never had issues with the code here before. I have had issues with the gate and its timing/charging before. I did notice that when I went the other day, it didn't charge me even though I was there for more than an hour. The Tesla validation is only supposed to be for an hour...maybe some people complained and the parking company got tired of it. I personally got into it with the people over the help speaker and they hung up on me because I told them that the fee they were trying to charge me made no sense.

89EED4BD-4741-4DF2-9093-3EEB9E10D058.jpeg

As of 11:25 AM

Reactions: KJTZZLA