Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Joppatowne, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No sign of construction today.
PXL_20221030_132716774 joppa2.jpg
PXL_20221030_132811034 joppa.jpg
PXL_20221030_130954843 joppa3.jpg

This thread is about the SC at the Wawa at 1419 Mountain rd, not the Royal Farms at 1107. Dig ticket filed 11/18. Interesting that the dig ticket lists this as Edgewood, not Joppatowne.
Thanks. Google Maps originally was showing me 1419 Mountain Rd as across the street from the Royal Farms which is how I got confused.

Interesting that the dig ticket lists this as Edgewood, not Joppatowne.
Looks like Mountain Rd is mostly the dividing line between Joppatowne and Edgewood.
Joppatowne border.png

Last edited:
Thanks. Google Maps originally was showing me 1419 Mountain Rd as across the street from the Royal Farms which is how I got confused.

Looks like Mountain Rd is mostly the dividing line between Joppatowne and Edgewood.View attachment 879367
Yes, I saw the same thing. If you type in the address it points to a building behind a school bus yard that has 2 atms listed at that address even though all the surrounding buildings are in the 1100 range. if you search for the wawa it shows the same address in the correct location.

I just suggested an edit through Google maps. Will see if they update it.

Reactions: PStewart