Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kaneohe, HI - Kaneohe Bayview Golf Course

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today's pictures 2 1/2 weeks since last pictures
Bay View Sign 20240322.jpg

Bay View Trench 20240322.jpg

Bay View Trench 2 20240322.jpg

Bay View Forms 20240322.jpg

Bay View Equip 20240322.jpg

Today's pictures for 4/16 2 3/4 weeks since last. No much different.
There is some good news about amenities here.
Bayview hosts a 100+ seat restaurant that is 50 paces from the Superchargers. Open 11:00-8pm 7 days a week.
Jolene's By The Bay, (www.joleneshawaii.com) serves burgers, sandwich rolls, melts, plate meals, salads and drinks such as hot & iced, teas, coffee, soft drinks and bottled water.
I hope we can support Jolene's By The Bay, in consideration for hosting these Superchargers.
Bay View Transoformer end  20240416 .jpg

Bay View Other End 20240416.jpg

Today's pictures for 4/26 10 days since last. Progress. More black tarp has been installed sealing the fence and makes viewing more difficult. So not the best view if I could get inside. Everyone in Hardhats and I could not get closer.
You can see that V4 bases are poured and curing. The were pumping concrete to cover the conduit and the support for the transformer. And the transformer location decision has been made. The Transformer is on site. Can't emphasize how important transformer on site is for us. Lead time from order is usually 2-3 years. Of course, this one was ordered long ago.
Bay View Conducit Installed 20240426.jpg

Bay View Pumping Concrete 20240426.jpg

Bay View Transformer Site 20240426.jpg

Bay View Transformer 20240426.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but is the white box the transformer? Looks like a Supercharger cabinet to me, I thought transformers are lower to the ground, typically painted green, and have cooling fins on them? Thanks for the pics!
That wie cabinet is a Superchsrger cabinet. Hopefully the transformer is elsewhere on site but unpictured.

Forgive my ignorance, but is the white box the transformer? Looks like a Supercharger cabinet to me, I thought transformers are lower to the ground, typically painted green, and have cooling fins on them? Thanks for the pics!
Good point I think you are right. One of the guys there in hardhat pointed to that cabinet while I was asking him to explain.

Reactions: MrLewayne