Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Klamath Falls, OR - N Eldorado Ave (permit applied 01/16/24)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another supercharger is coming to Klamath Falls at College Square (2229-2237 N Eldorado Ave). $263k valuation so 12-16 stalls. Handy location close to 97/97BUS merge with quite a few fast food/fast casual eateries within a short walk.

1705645634916.png1705645680061.png1705645769091.png
@corywright @Guacahummus @Big Earl

How is it possible that Klamath Falls has 3 superchargers that close together? Eugene doesnt even have that
A lot of Californians travel to Bend. And a lot of these same Californians drive Teslas.

In the case of Eugene, there are nearly infinite locations to put superchargers along I-5. But in the case of Klamath Falls, there isn't much in the way of potential host locations once you get out of the city.

A lot of Californians travel to Bend. And a lot of these same Californians drive Teslas.
I've been driving to Bend in a Tesla since 2014. Used to need to take it quite slow from Mt. Shasta to Bend. Then I had to charge my P85 to 100% off of a dryer outlet at a rental and take it easy so I could make it to Mt. Shasta on the return, but I had to stop at least once at OIT in Klamath to use their L2 charger just to bump up enough to make it to Shasta.

The current Klamath Supercharger is not convenient to 97 but is convenient if I need to pick things up at Freddie's. This one is a nice addition for a quicker in and out.