Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Knoxville, TN. Brookview Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging here now, maybe not getting full juice yet. Also seems free for now? But it is working.

Attachments

• 1632484939068721493323106772296.jpg
    1632484939068721493323106772296.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 90
I'm in Knoxville and I've been watching both Superchargers. With the new Brookview Centre Way Supercharger online (and drivers having discovered it), I have not seen the Turkey Creek Supercharger maxed out.

A few other observations:
  1. The Turkey Creek Supercharger often has one or more stations offline.
  2. If you are just passing through, Brookview Centre Way is more convenient to I-40/75 on/off than Turkey Creek. Brookview Centre Way is closer, there's less traffic and it's 250kW.
  3. If you want a shopping experience, Turkey Creek is the shopping mecca of Knoxville.
  4. Both locations offer places to eat and there are more restaurants around Turkey Creek. However, Brookview Centre Way has more that are in walking distance.
And there will soon be a third choice for I-40 travelers. Crossville Supercharger is approximately 60 miles west of the Turkey Creek Supercharger.

I'm in Knoxville and I've been watching both Superchargers. With the new Brookview Centre Way Supercharger online (and drivers having discovered it), I have not seen the Turkey Creek Supercharger maxed out.
Turkey Creek actually was showing a short wait Saturday, but I'm guessing the crazy amounts of westbound traffic after the Vols game were a factor. It wasn't very busy at all later that night.