Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - South Eastern Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Transformer is being installed. Talked to the crew and they said everything will be ready for Tesla to do their thing in the next couple days. Noice!

D2429F36-0FA2-4794-9E61-3E8766D334C3.jpeg

Stopped by again today. I can hear the transformer (fans?) humming but the stalls are not lit up yet or pushing power. I plugged in twice to confirm.

View attachment 791524
Just waiting on Tesla now. When you see a guy testing out all the stalls with a Tesla (usually parked perpendicular to the stalls), it will most likely be active later that day/night. It's unlikely they would activate on a Sunday and less likely they would activate on a Saturday. So if it isn't happening now, Monday is the best bet.

man it's
Well I just took this screenshot at 12:49 on Sunday… it’s mostly California drivers going home. I was there on Friday around 2pm and it only had 5 open. Vegas can definitely use more superchargers but I’d prefer more level 2 stuff

View attachment 792168
man it's crazy how busy linq has been these last couple of months, like you said they definitely need more superchargers.

Reactions: PStewart