Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laval, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if there is a preference for using the urban units for indoor sites, like in Ottawa?
Good point.. probably a lot easier to install since wires are smaller from the cabinet to the stalls.

Might explain the Laval install.. the cabinets are pretty far away from the stalls themselves.. especially the one on the north side. Running wires for 135kW to each stall was probably super expensive.

• Informative
Reactions: RiverBrick
Well today was a crazy parking day and there were 4 Teslas, and 3 ICE cars - the units are the new ones, (the post with the cable coming out of the left and clipping into a cradle on the right) requires a different reverse position, the post needs to be behind the drivers side rear fender to have the cable reach I think. Could not see the lines on the ground as there was snow. They looked fully finished but did not seem operational yet. This is going to be a problem I think to keep the spaces free. We shall see.

Actually i think Tesla needs to dig a trench to connect the transformers to the Superchargers so they might have to block off the HWY entrance to the mall. Imagine doing that on Boxing Day

Actually i think Tesla needs to dig a trench to connect the transformers to the Superchargers so they might have to block off the HWY entrance to the mall. Imagine doing that on Boxing Day

Actually, I think this was already done. See second picture of post #46. We can clearly see an line without asphalt (that I guess i the result of the digging to pass the cables through that entrance).

IMG_0285.JPG
The Superchargers are now working! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    641.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    833.4 KB · Views: 67