Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leesburg, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Around 4pm on July 25th, I went through all the stations and called Tesla with my findings.

1A 71 kW
1B 72 kW
2A 72 kW
2B 72 kW
3A not working
3B not working
4A not working
4B not working
5A 21-26 kW
5B 73 kW

This is using a 6 year old 85 kW battery with 70 rated miles remaining.

They were going to report it to the Supercharging team.

• Informative
Reactions: XHokie and tpalino
Frankly - a bit of bedlam tonight at Leesburg -- shows how much unmet demand there is in N VA. A stream of cars showed up but soon found out there was no place at the inn with the no-op units. Some number from out of state. I charged on 1B - but 30 mins later a MX couldnt get a charge on 1B. Shortage was compounded by a red M3 that was hanging out for over an hour on 1A. I was having dinner but left in middle of meal to move my MS. I knew it would be needed.

IMG_4696.jpg

I just called Tesla to report the issues with the 5 stalls. They said they weren’t aware and appreciate the feedback. They also remotely accessed the site and confirmed they weren’t functioning properly. I just called the roadside assistance number and selected the option for “having trouble charging or finding a charger”. Was only on hold for 9 minutes. I encourage anyone else to call and report as well. The more reports the better.

• Helpful
Reactions: Acps110
Sorry, was unclear. There is no other option for technical support except 'charging', unless I missed it? It goes to 'see the website'.

It's "vehicle and charging support," so that includes anything vehicle related. Just called and checked. The other options are roadside assistance (option 1) and energy (option 3). All three options should connect you with a person. I say should because I'm not going to waste their time by calling and verifying.

It's "vehicle and charging support," so that includes anything vehicle related. Just called and checked. The other options are roadside assistance (option 1) and energy (option 3). All three options should connect you with a person. I say should because I'm not going to waste their time by calling and verifying.
My bad, then, excellent. Good to know we can still get live support. Thanks for verifying!

I do know some hours the only one that works is Roadside, since I believe the others are 9-5 or something close in Pacific Time, but that's to be expected. Back when they had longer hours also.