Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Long Beach, CA (LIVE 16 May 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Area is all cleaned. Just waiting on that transformer. You can still see the boards covering the concrete pit & pad.

Got a picture of “Edison” stamped in the pad.

Also it appears there will only be one handicap “van” spot as seem common at most superchargers. Interesting though it’s a “compact” spot. One of only two compact spots. Interesting choice.

Attachments

• 2942F439-E908-4907-9ED7-27D36FE97F1F.jpeg
    2942F439-E908-4907-9ED7-27D36FE97F1F.jpeg
    538.3 KB · Views: 163
  • CBDF1058-D409-4F80-B1FE-9F6C0795A7BF.jpeg
    CBDF1058-D409-4F80-B1FE-9F6C0795A7BF.jpeg
    660.9 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
As previously mentioned not up and running till prob 5/13.

Dropped by today for grins anyway. There were four Tesla’s there, none plugged in, none with people in them. Plugged in anyway and locks cable to the car while saying ready to charge. But no nothing.

Soon people.
Same! Stopped by yesterday evening on my way back to Long Beach from Palm Springs. Down to 26 miles and thought I'd stop in for 10 mins. Unfortunately, still dead. I have to drive to the office Tuesday, so would be nice to juice up before then. Oh well!

Status quo 05/16. Some Tesla badged employees were on site. One said now there is no ETA. Another said as soon as it’s energized it will show up in car UI. I didn’t realize that it was simultaneous. That might make this my last update haha.

Status quo 05/16. Some Tesla badged employees were on site. One said now there is no ETA. Another said as soon as it’s energized it will show up in car UI. I didn’t realize that it was simultaneous. That might make this my last update haha.

Yeah I almost dropped by yesterday but I decided to see if it showed up on the list in the car. I figured if it wasn't showing up on the list it wasn't ready to use. So I don't plan to drop by without it on the list unless I happen to be passing by. Not worth the time.