Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Long Beach, CA - Long Beach Blvd. (LIVE 9 May 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live! @bmah @homero89 @corywright

Interesting location for a charger.

20230509_121755.jpg

Attachments

• 20230509_121825.jpg
    20230509_121825.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 57
Interesting location for a charger.

Yeah it is. See ones of my earlier posts (much) further up where I dropped by at 1 or 2 AM. At that time I found the place quite questionable and sketchy. I won’t be doing that again there. During the day it should be alright, as long as there’s not a lot of debatable people loitering.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Limited
So excited to see this is finally open, waiting to see what the prices will be. Lakewood/LB/Cerritos are ridiculously high during the day so I usually end up in Fullerton/Brea (I have a really long commute) but having this close for those quick 20% bumps will be epic

Reactions: jeremymc7
Went by here again last week during day so see if it’s just as sketch as it was at 2pm.

Half the strip mall is still empty. The other half all the business’s were closed. They must close at 5 or something.

There was quite a number of Teslas charging but not full at all.

But people in various non Tesla’s with blacked windows pulling up, often sideways blocking 2-3 chargers and just hanging out until another car by opposite direct and after a period of time. Or someone getting out of one car when another car pulled up.

Sure this is stuff that happens at all the chargers and in most cases I’m sure it’s harmless. But then I’ve been her before at 2am and it wasn’t the best experience so I didn’t stay too long. And these cars look a lot more questionable than I’ve seen at chargers in better areas.

Went by here again last week during day so see if it’s just as sketch as it was at 2pm.

Half the strip mall is still empty. The other half all the business’s were closed. They must close at 5 or something.

There was quite a number of Teslas charging but not full at all.

But people in various non Tesla’s with blacked windows pulling up, often sideways blocking 2-3 chargers and just hanging out until another car by opposite direct and after a period of time. Or someone getting out of one car when another car pulled up.

Sure this is stuff that happens at all the chargers and in most cases I’m sure it’s harmless. But then I’ve been her before at 2am and it wasn’t the best experience so I didn’t stay too long. And these cars look a lot more questionable than I’ve seen at chargers in better areas.
West of Cherry in LB are notoriously bad neighborhoods. Download citizens app to get low-down. It’ll try to upgrade you to plus via a highly sus ui but if you’re tech savvy enough you can work around it. Otherwise, don’t bother; you’d pull your hair out as others have