Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Los Angeles, CA - North Eagle Rock Blvd. (permit found, 60 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1712862181279.png

I would suggest putting 60 (permit states that amount) and lets see if it gets modified later on when the permit moves towards approval.

The permit is for 60 stalls and 15 cabinets (typically for 4 pedestals of 250 kW) and two transformers.

Looking at the Google satellite view, it seems that there are about 65 parking spots.
Since there should be some double spots for ADA access, the number of 60 stalls seems appropriate.

I was wondering in fact if the small island near the entrance will be keep, as it doesn't seems very practical,
but looking at the possible number of stalls, unless the building get removed, it seems that the small island
will be necessary, however the stalls will certainly be of type pass-through.

The parcel is (115 ft x 305 ft) or 35,100 sqft
The building is (38 ft x 60 ft) or 2,260 sqft

The building was built in 1989 and the two HVAC have been replaced in 2003 and upgraded in 2010 for a cost of $130k.
It seems worthwhile to preserve the building and make a lounge of it.

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
That's immense. I think the biggest single site we have in the UK is Exeter with 32 stalls. I agree with comments above too that these sites need to include facilities. We've gotta pee somewhere right?

My family and I had a long drive last week from England to Scotland (400 miles each way). I noted that there are new Tesla SCs just about ready to go at Gretna services (about 16 stalls I think), There was a similar situation at one of the other Services (can't recall which one), and a brand new site in Larkhall (Glasgow-ish) which is open now. Good thing that last one was open by the way as my Sat Nav directed me to it with a predicted 3% charge left. It was bang-on ;-)

Reactions: rayluis1988