Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Los Gatos, CA - Los Gatos Boulevard (LIVE 16 Jan 2024, 8 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just drove by and saw there is some fencing and some sort of construction going on. Looks like they might be starting.
Yup, green fencing is up, I saw it today.

It's the spots closest to Los Gatos Blvd on the Rite Aid side of the lot. Easy in and out.

Does anyone know what's going to replace the Whole Foods there?
I haven't heard of a possible next tenant, but it will be a while since they haven't even started on the building the new location (old Chevy dealership).

I haven't heard of a possible next tenant, but it will be a while since they haven't even started on the building the new location (old Chevy dealership).

Is it even confirmed they are moving? In the articles dating back to October of 2022 they still have to go through the planning commission but I haven't seen an update since then and they also said the new location will also have 8 charging stalls (did not specify which ones) but there might be 2 new charging locations within a block of each other coming up.

Got some pictures. Looks like they are gonna install them to the side of car rather than back.
IMG_6212.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6211.jpeg
    IMG_6211.jpeg
    604.7 KB · Views: 193
Hmmm. With that rectangular precast pedestal base, could these be V4??? Probably not. It makes little sense to install V4 pedestal on the side like that instead of behind the curb where it could reach either side of Tesla or non-Tesla vehicles.