Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Los Gatos, CA - Los Gatos Boulevard (LIVE 16 Jan 2024, 8 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0267.jpeg

First day charge!!

Charging on spot 2C. One of the two working spots according to the app. Fastest speed was 110kW, but battery was cold on a 2018 MX P100D.
The two closest Superchargers to this location are Urban Superchargers, so being a V4 and in a heavy EV area this place is going to be slammed once it is fully functional.

In case people want to see what it looks like during the daytime...

Yes that appears to be a Ford F-150 Lightning plugged in on one of the posts. I'm not sure if they were able to get a charge or not, and I didn't think to check the screen on that post.

Bruce.

IMG_3127.JPG

Reactions: Young
Tried charging here yesterday between 08:45 - 09:30 when I was in the area but it was all occupied “5 min wait” for that period. Came back around 10:00 PST when it showed 3 open. someone pulled up and in, and then just left so no sure what happened. I pulled in and started to charge (after 10 min pre-conditioning at 30% SOC) and managed to draw 97 kw for most of the 12 min charge. So, no SOO great, but no SOO poor. Easy access to Whole Foods, SBUX just about half a block away (although crazy SLOW service) and restroom very easy to access. Not sure how much I like the new V4 female receptacle but it probably it designed just not to fall OUT vs. easy in and out.