Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manorville NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are being selective. They definitely have opened some new locations. For example, in CT and MA, there are at least three new locations that are either open or completely built and waiting to be activated.

Hopefully LI will get some love in 2018.

I think they are being selective. They definitely have opened some new locations. For example, in CT and MA, there are at least three new locations that are either open or completely built and waiting to be activated.

Hopefully LI will get some love in 2018.

I don't think it's deliberate choices on Tesla's part. I think you're seeing the results of delays with permitting and working with the utilities and vendors. Sometimes those processes take forever, and the amount of time is neither consistent nor predictable.

The Wendy's is almost done, Id like to see the Superchargers somewhere near there, maybe in the CVS parking lot.
There is cleared land and a space behind CVS, way in the back, it is a possibility.
King Kullen gets quite crowded, I would expect to see a LOT of spaces getting 'Iced' if it was put there.
My son works at the King Kullen, and it gets crazy on weekends

NONE, apparently Tesla calendars are very inaccurate. I always have my eye open, and I see nothing in all the suspected spots.
The Tesla site changed it from 2017 to 2018, which is sad, because it willl be 2019 in 5 weeks. Stay tuned...
I think all of the LI locations after Plainview and Valley Stream are on hold. Probably decided to save CapEx for the Q3 profit by postponing new construction.

Grrrrr....Like the rest of you guys, I've been waiting for the Manorville location for a while now (fingers crossed for next year but as Hollywood correctly pointed out, in a few weeks the expected date will change for the, I believe, third time already...)

Will continue monitoring along with the rest of y'all.