Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manteca, CA - Perimeter Drive (LIVE 12 Feb 2015, expanded 12 Dec 2017, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SLUGGO, Can you please tell me from where in Sac. left from, how fast you drove, and did you use a/c or heat, to Harris Ranch and have 25 miles left? Thanks...MC

I charged in Folsom to about 250 miles, not a full range charge. Folsom to Harris is 188 miles as I recall. I had the AC off until I was sure I could make it. I drove 70 mph. Turned AC on about 50 miles from Harris.

I charged in Folsom to about 250 miles, not a full range charge. Folsom to Harris is 188 miles as I recall. I had the AC off until I was sure I could make it. I drove 70 mph. Turned AC on about 50 miles from Harris.

Google maps says it's 197mi, evtripplanner says 198, and evtripplanner agrees extremely well with your report:

cap1.png

I arrived at the stalls around 12:30. They were all still draped in plastic, and the sleeves were still wrapped around the plugs. So, it looks like it will be sometime (hopefully) early this coming week. I presume Tesla goes out and tests all the pods before they are "open for business."

As an aside, the parking lot was c-r-o-w-d-e-d today. There was not much room to maneuver. However, none of the parking spaces were ICE'd. I hope that ICEing does not become problematic at this location during summers and weekends. In addition to Bass Pro Shops, there is a small outdoor mall adjacent that has several restaurants, shops and an AMC cineplex.

I arrived at the stalls around 12:30. They were all still draped in plastic, and the sleeves were still wrapped around the plugs. So, it looks like it will be sometime (hopefully) early this coming week. I presume Tesla goes out and tests all the pods before they are "open for business."
<snip>
I wouldn't be holding your breath for any time early this week, as PG&E still has a lot of outages from the storms this weekend to deal with, and getting power restored will have priority - see Outage Center