Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Markham - Markville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by this afternoon. Looks like 20 parking spots that have been trenched as SmartElectric said. I counted 10 big boxes that I suppose could fit 2 pedestals each.

Man there were a lot of cars parked around there. ICEing will be a big problem...

Stopped by this afternoon. Looks like 20 parking spots that have been trenched as SmartElectric said. I counted 10 big boxes that I suppose could fit 2 pedestals each.

Man there were a lot of cars parked around there. ICEing will be a big problem...
Don’t forget today was iPhone X launch day so may have been bigger crowds. Although it will be a common occurrence as we get closer to shopping season.

Hopefully I will be able to stop by tomorrow and snap some pics

It's probably going to be the same thing at the Laval Supercharger. It's at Carrefour Laval, the biggest attraction in Laval... with an Apple Store too.

Also at CF Markville - a Flo site, now operational
23244396_1234583673309339_2226268617619775872_n.jpg

Markham is getting all the love. I live in Brampton in The Estates of Credit Ridge where there is literally at least one Tesla on every street in my neighborhood. According to the Supercharger Map Meadowvale is supposed to be getting one by the end of the year but I've yet to hear anything about it.

Maybe you will get charged for fraud. Are you sure you want to do this?
No fraud intentions at all! It's not even a ticket. It just looks like one. All it is is a note that explains the EV system and that EV owners, like ICE owners, need a space to charge and that a little courtesy would be in order, or something along those lines. Very friendly banter, just inform them, that's all!