Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mont-Tremblant QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The photos are on a private fb group, so a link alone will not work. The only thing different from any other picture is that the Tesla technician had a small, portable, propane-heated shelter to use for working on individual pedestals. The red letters in Tesla were illuminated on the seven visible pedestals, though. And two Teslas were charging.

Yeah okay the photos were shared with me privately. So yes there is evidence of Tremblant being active. Over to @BlueShift

I found this photo yesterday on PS. I shrunk the photo because of confidentiality reasons . You can barely see it but there is a Model X charging
IMG_0160.jpg

We charged here today. We got about 100 kms. At the start the output was of 6 kW! Later the speed builds and we unplugged at a speed of 44 kW. There also was a beige Tesla which seemed to be parked there all day. It was covered by a thin layer of snow all over. I'll post my photos as soon as possible (probably tomorrow)

IMG_0436.JPG

Top photo: Supercharging in the sunset...

IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG

Bottom picture: a fine layer of snow took at least a few hours to entirely cover this vehicle. Must've been parked there all day.

IMG_0451.JPG

Now I'm sure one of you will think of asking me if I really did take all these photos. In difference to every other person, I take at least a billion photos, of which I will post all of them on PlugShare Web v2 very soon.

IMG_0459.JPG

Reactions: PStewart and lance