Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Naples, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this appear to be just awaiting inspection and FLP hookup? Has anyone noticed an inspection sticker?

The inspection was approved. It appears that they are waiting on FLP hookup.

As I mentioned up thread, "In checking the public records the installation was inspected on January 23rd and approved for Permanent Power. A note from the inspector reads, "EC (Electrical Contractor) to label breakers prior to FPL energizing".

So Permanent Power was already inspected and approved a month ago.

Larry

IMG_4402.JPG

The Supercharger is operational. This Model S was charging when stopping by to check at 4pm.

There is no charge to park but this lot is crowded during season.

Thanks @Roland, you've made me very happy.

Now if we can just get something between Nashville and Birmingham so we can stop detouring in to Huntsville (though lots of thanks to Huntsville for having the charger and to Cotton Row and Commerce Kitchen for some great meals while we were charging). On second thought, may just keep detouring in for the good food.

It sometimes takes a week or two. That's been a minor frustration with Chargerville since in order to maintain accuracy it gets its Tesla information from Tesla so Naples doesn't show up yet and nobody can yet write reviews.

We charged there yesterday (only Tesla there) and saw up to 107 kW charging rate. The chargers are no visible from the street, but the valet parking attendant knew where they were. There was a strong smell of gasoline yesterday (which may have been transient) but meant that we couldn't stay in the car while charging.

perhaps Tesla is waiting to send out an email that it is open before adding it to the Find Us page. I often find that I get an email notification about new SC in the region several days after it is reported as open on the forums and supercharge.info

as a condo owner in the Naples area, this is a welcome addition to the SC map.