Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Orleans, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The permit has been issued. Hopefully construction will begin soon
C7BB172B-0FDA-4989-BBF7-74A40B13F30D.jpeg

Maybe a revealed code, in the Supercharger info, listed in the Tesla Navigation. Or, free parking for 1 hour. Just guessing.
You’re right, this will be an unusual arrangement for a Supercharger. Parking costs a premium for this area so wonder why Tesla chose to put it here amongst all the congestion. It will be interesting to see how that access situation plays out.

An additional electrical permit was issued on Nov 9th. No screenshot but easily found via the NOLA OneStopApp system.

Can somebody in the area stop by and take a look? If you can't drive in, consider parking nearby and entering on foot, perhaps via hotel lobby. The construction is supposed to be on the second level of the deck.

Reactions: nogajim
The Jung Hotel was just in the news…

“In a lawsuit filed last week, Jaeger asserts that Sonder has damaged the Jung’s reputation and value, costing him untold millions of dollars in lost revenue, by failing to address critiques on the Sonder website describing dirty guest rooms, soiled linens, stained furniture and public safety issues, including gun battles on the property.”

I was at the Metairie supercharger today. I pulled up with 5 miles left and had to wait in line for 45 minutes. What the heck is taking Tesla so long to open the Jung supercharger?
I was at the Metairie supercharger today. I pulled up with 5 miles left and had to wait in line for 45 minutes. What the heck is taking Tesla so long to open the Jung supercharger?