Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Philadelphia, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped there today and am confused on the layout. It is so narrow how will you be able to pull in?

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Thank you for understanding my question, and finally someone answering it. Much appreciated. Wouldn't every new station "split" two other locations? Is it possible to have a new location not be a "splitter"?
I am in particular tracking gaps of 100 miles or more on Interstates and US Numbered Highways, but especially the Interstates . So my regular term Splitter! refers to locations in those gaps, especially reducing both new gaps to below 100 miles. 100 miles is a bit arbitrary, but it is a sign of year-round easy traversal, since you can always charge to a lower percentage to cross the gap, keeping charging faster and helping to speed up travel.

If Tesla ever breaks up all the 100 mile gaps, I'll move onto 50 miles, which is the NEVI target, makes for even easier and faster travel and at least for those highways is at the point of anybody-anywhere.

And on that layout, it certainly looks like pull-in stalls, 2 on each side of the line of stalls. There are some large locations like that in Norway. They're helpful to people who are towing.

Reactions: Johnny Vector
I stopped there today and am confused on the layout. It is so narrow how will you be able to pull in?

View attachment 962024
View attachment 962025
Yeah, it seems to be like the layout for this one in Columbus. Pretty unique for the US based on some other discussions. We seem to be lucky in Ohio to have a the first couple. Excited to use these with a Cybertruck in the future.
IMG_3742.JPG

From this post: Supercharger - Columbus, OH - East Campus View Blvd

Already saw a Model X with trailer there! You will likely encounter some coal rolling rednecks there, it's a rural area and when I was there, there was a kid in the Super Duty who ICEd the charger shown. I'm going to guess this won't be an isolated incident there but there is always hope!

Attachments

• PXL_20230905_002007935.jpg
    PXL_20230905_002007935.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 42
  • PXL_20230905_002411872.jpg
    PXL_20230905_002411872.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Informative
Reactions: Tezla041