Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Niagara Falls, ON - Morrison Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to @m4eyyz, a new location is coming to this corner.

My relatives confirmed the location, I am just awaiting pics from them.

1706340111234.png

Reactions: Mayoo
Today I spoke with construction workers at the shuttered Swiss chalet site on montrose rd , they are building a Burger King, Taco Bell and at least one more he could not remember, but he also said ,when I mentioned a possible closure of the Tesla site, reply was not likely as the installed a couple of new units last week.

Today I spoke with construction workers at the shuttered Swiss chalet site on montrose rd , they are building a Burger King, Taco Bell and at least one more he could not remember, but he also said ,when I mentioned a possible closure of the Tesla site, reply was not likely as the installed a couple of new units last week.
I can use a Taco Bell, and a burger King, maybe a KFC with that.

Today I went into the Town Hall. Spoke with a lady from planning, could not confirm as a building permit has not been issued, but she gave me the impression my information was correct and the business could be Pizza Hut as the three Hut outlets in the falls are all right in the tourist area. And with 275 new housing units going in makes sense.

Reactions: RedOctober