Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oceanside, CA (under construction Dec 2023, 20 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

@homero89 @Chuq @Big Earl ^^^

1685560211845.png

1685560235833.png

Fencing is down. Plugged in this morning, but as expected, the stations aren't powered up yet. The release button on the cable obviously doesn't work when there is no power, but I remembered the manual release cable in the trunk 😁

Fencing is down. Plugged in this morning, but as expected, the stations aren't powered up yet. The release button on the cable obviously doesn't work when there is no power, but I remembered the manual release cable in the trunk 😁
I believe you can either unlock from the console screen or press and hold the trunk button on the fob until unlocks as well.

Reactions: FalconNinetyD
So I just tried it again on April 11th 2024 looks like they’re ready but nope!! Idk they took the fence down a while ago and I can’t find any information on what’s happening bc it looks like they just have to flip a switch…I basically have to drive eons to get to another supercharger!! I pretty much live down the street and can’t wait until this goes live I’ve been running my car down to like 3% bc I keep thinking it’s going to work!!