Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orlando, FL - West Sand Lake Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an email from Tesla today:
“...I can see the station is due for service, which is a good sign for the station opening soon. Unfortunately, I do not have an specifics regarding the public opening, but the service status was updated just today and that is very encouraging...”
Fingers crossed it will happen soon!

Meter has power. Chargers not yet operable
20180301_165041.jpg
yet though...

Still no power as of Mar 4. Stalls are not labeled and "Caution" tape is around the stall but I tried one on the end that wasn't taped down.

Murphy's Law that it will probably work in 3 days when I'm 2,000 miles away and not returning to this area.

View attachment 284306
Look at the bright side, at least Beckley is finally online!

• Funny
Reactions: mrElbe and Acps110
I went by again this morning and this is what I saw:
28870492_10215545352615463_8263083298692005888_o.jpg

There was a Tesla engineer there and I got to talk to him for a bit about SC stations and how the contracts work. He said it usually takes 24 hours for the navigation to update and show the new stations. Apparently this one should be up tomorrow if the voltage works out properly (I'm not good with electrical so I didn't really understand what he was saying). I'll be checking my navigation app first thing tomorrow morning!

There was a Tesla engineer there and I got to talk to him for a bit about SC stations and how the contracts work. He said it usually takes 24 hours for the navigation to update and show the new stations. Apparently this one should be up tomorrow if the voltage works out properly (I'm not good with electrical so I didn't really understand what he was saying). I'll be checking my navigation app first thing tomorrow morning!
Thanks for the photo and information and welcome to the forums.

If you would like to join a statewide Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry

View attachment 285271

Fantastic! Thanks for the update.