Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Osoyoos, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beeeeeauty.
20211110_173634.jpg

Washington State Rte 20 traverses the gorgeous North Cascades Nat'l Park, linking northern WA and I-5 at the Burlington SpC area to the Okanogan Valley east of the Cascades. A SpC at Marblemount - where there is a hydroelectricity complex and excellent access to high voltage electrons - and another at the wonderful tourist town of Winthrop, 84 miles to its east, would be exactly what is needed to bridge the Osoyoos - Burlington gap. That portion of the state is noticeably underserved: there are precisely zero SpCs west of the I-5 corridor in the northern third of Washington.

Reactions: Webeevdrivers
Washington State Rte 20 traverses the gorgeous North Cascades Nat'l Park, linking northern WA and I-5 at the Burlington SpC area to the Okanogan Valley east of the Cascades. A SpC at Marblemount - where there is a hydroelectricity complex and excellent access to high voltage electrons - and another at the wonderful tourist town of Winthrop, 84 miles to its east, would be exactly what is needed to bridge the Osoyoos - Burlington gap. That portion of the state is noticeably underserved: there are precisely zero SpCs west of the I-5 corridor in the northern third of Washington.
East of the I-5 corridor, you mean? I totally agree.