Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Osoyoos, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Superchargers are dark. The Flo chargers have bags over the handles. I actually forgot to look and see if there was even a transformer, but needless to say nothing is functional here.
Did you just drive 10ish hours round trip (crossing an international border no less) on the off chance you'd be one of the first to charge? Something must have triggered the flo chargers to show up, so I wonder if the Tesla tech was on site commissioning them, but wasn't quite finished with the superchargers. Hopefully (for the sake of your sanity) you weren't just a few hours early.

Reactions: mrElbe
Those are the supercharger cabinets and the 600V>480 step down transformers. The 12.5kV>600V transformer looks like it's being placed on the other end of the lot; do you see anything there?
Glenn22x expanding on pb2000 comment, every Fortis BC transformer I have seen has been green in colour. It will likely be located on the pad in the lower right of the picture in this post => Supercharger - Osoyoos, BC

Reactions: Vawlkus
Did you just drive 10ish hours round trip (crossing an international border no less) on the off chance you'd be one of the first to charge? Something must have triggered the flo chargers to show up, so I wonder if the Tesla tech was on site commissioning them, but wasn't quite finished with the superchargers. Hopefully (for the sake of your sanity) you weren't just a few hours early.
It ain't easy being the Supercharger King!

20211102_140355.jpg

Any update from today?

I'm probably heading home tonight (supercharging in Williams Lake right now), but I would make a detour if I knew this were open :)

I have a feeling the same guy I saw activating Prince George will be the one to activate Osoyoos though so there's no way he can get there before tomorrow if that's the case. I did kind of ask him a few questions but he mostly just spoke in generalities so I didn't get much info out of him.