Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Owatonna, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No activity all last week. Also, no additional digging so far for the 2 additional boxes that arrived on site last week. 33F4ED26-F858-40BD-8C4D-E9045AD36193_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: xenokira
So who is at fault in these situations & the one in Blaine?
I skimmed through that Blaine thread. What I got is that it was installed incorrectly by the first installer and second installer was chosen to install it correctly. To me, it's on the first installation company and I doubt they were paid.

For Blaine, it looks like the project was set back by roughly two months. I'm assuming Owatonna will similar, which sucks. For me personally, as long as it's available by Winter, I'm happy.

A. This is Lincoln Electric Products Co. They provide industrial electric service equipment. ( Switch Gear assemblies) in this case.

B. The other (Lincoln Electric) is the well known Welder manufacturer. They recently announced entering the DCFC market with a 50kW CCS-1 dispenser.

The Packing slip is for a Switchgear unit. from Company A.

A. This is Lincoln Electric Products Co. They provide industrial electric service equipment. ( Switch Gear assemblies) in this case.

B. The other (Lincoln Electric) is the well known Welder manufacturer. They recently announced entering the DCFC market with a 50kW CCS-1 dispenser.

The Packing slip is for a Switchgear unit. from Company A.
OEM Manufacturer. Very tall switchgear. 2 packages also. Can't wait for them to break them open for conformation.

Attachments

• 33F4ED26-F858-40BD-8C4D-E9045AD36193_1_201_a.jpeg
    33F4ED26-F858-40BD-8C4D-E9045AD36193_1_201_a.jpeg
    894.2 KB · Views: 74
I confirmed with Tyler the owner of Culver's the site host for Owatonna SC. 12 dispensers only. Not 14 as originally thought. Construction is behind schedule but he said they are catching up. No additional dispenser for there property that he knows of? He said they approached him almost 1.5 years ago about his site. They provide the land and Tesla takes care of the rest.

Attachments

• IMG_2250.jpeg
    IMG_2250.jpeg
    719.2 KB · Views: 64
Not sure WTF is going on? The 3 cabinets were removed early last week, concrete base broken up and guessing some issue we're found. This is not how to install a site. Photos from last weekend. Electrical contractor now repairing the base for 3 cabinets. Hopefully replaced and wiring yet this week.

Attachments

• IMG_2462.jpeg
    IMG_2462.jpeg
    527.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2459.jpeg
    IMG_2459.jpeg
    648.1 KB · Views: 33