Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ozona, TX - 14th St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's on the phone app -

Tesla Supercharger Ozona Phone App 04-07-04.jpg

The old one is still open - and it shows as being full.

Since the new one doesn't show up in the app yet, perhaps there will be enough who don't about the new one and you can get a charge there.
Even once it does show up in the car's nav, Plugshare, the app, etc, it'll still have more than twice the capacity that the old one does, since it has double the number of stalls and isn't limited to the 75kW load sharing like the older one is, so there'll be much shorter lines :)

IMG_5130.jpeg

Finally made it to the long awaited location. We had it all to ourselves!

You’re not kidding about scrapers on 14th St (the access road). Ave F just before Sonic (westbound) was fine and a good way to access the parking lot. But roads west of there had really steep drops off of 14th St and lots of scrapes from trailers or whatever gouging the road. Yuck.

We were just here coming back also from Voca to Cali and also saw the "glitch" with not showing this location as compared to the old one (like when heading out last week) but we stopped anyways and glad we did but what I don't understand is this???

This site looks new, seems new, but I walked around to all the stalls and looks and the plugs (we were only car there at the moment) and all the plugs look heavily worn/ used already.. so i wonder if they are just recycling used equipment?? Cause no way those plug are ""fresh"..

We got stuck going out at the old site.. even a Cyber was waiting to charge with a trailer.. . so the new site is much appreciated!
20240406_103139.jpg

This site looks new, seems new, but I walked around to all the stalls and looks and the plugs (we were only car there at the moment) and all the plugs look heavily worn/ used already.. so i wonder if they are just recycling used equipment?? Cause no way those plug are ""fresh"..
The Las Cruces, New Mexico Supercharger site also looked a bit like that. However, that was because it was in the ground for a good 6 months just bagged up waiting for the site host business to open. The bags don't prevent dust or rain from soaking through and leaving a light coating of mud.

If you or anyone else could take photos, it would help isolate the premature wear on the NACS plugs.

• Informative
Reactions: Kohan and JasonA-EV