Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Philadelphia, PA - Church Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8 V3 stalls are under construction at the Royal Farms convenience store at Aramingo Avenue and Church Street in Philadelphia.

Before you discuss the "look" or "feel" of this location, please note that it is on an industrial street that is primarily a highway ramp and conduit between two neighborhoods. These surrounding neighborhoods are full of decent, working class people including my mom, my brother, formerly myself and other brother (all proud to become homeowners there!); hundreds of students of the beautifully built charter school 2 blocks behind Royal Farms that literally bears the name of my best friend's father.

I urge you to refrain from using classist or racist adjectives like "sketchy" and "ghetto" or opining on the graffiti that was undoubtedly done by someone not yet old enough to have a fully developed brain.

Here is the permit for this location: L&I Property History

NoPhi.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
This location will be perfect for press conferences at Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

Ha! I totally meant to add that to the thread. With a shameless plug for Sweet Lucy’s BBQ take out on the way. I had my baby shower there and the food is amazing. My Texas friend introduced me to it before I even lived in this part of the city a million years ago.

Not local but I visit Manayunk fairly often (more frequently without a pandemic).

Ugh. I know what you mean. I went from passing this daily to passing it monthly to not having passed by it in almost a year.

Reactions: EdA
This location will be perfect for press conferences at Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

Yeah, the main complaint from the last conference there was about the lack of charging infrastructure...

Also, the pin location on the map at supercharge.info seem to be across the street from the Royal Farms. Surely this is a mistake. Can any of the locals provide more accurate coordinates?

Last edited:
Ha! I totally meant to add that to the thread. With a shameless plug for Sweet Lucy’s BBQ take out on the way. I had my baby shower there and the food is amazing. My Texas friend introduced me to it before I even lived in this part of the city a million years ago.

Ugh. I know what you mean. I went from passing this daily to passing it monthly to not having passed by it in almost a year.

phillyGal, Sweet Lucy’s is the best! Being you are from the Aramingo Ave neighborhood, you probably experienced Stocks bakery off Lehigh?
The BEST pound cake