Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Supercharger" plans for Germany (Current HPC network)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man it's late. Total of 19 SC for Germany is correct.
You counted Switzerland to belong to Germany? Such an error on an official website surely would draw some reaction from my neighbors...

The HPC is capable of delivering 16.8kW on an 80A breaker rated 240 circuit (as you surely know). Installations I heard of are limited to 63A because it's a single phase device - the "schieflast" issue. That limits output to ~15kW. Not so bad. In residential installations, the HPC might be limited to 32A to conform to electric code here.

They are configurable based on available circuit capability. Ideally 70A, but sometimes less (like 40A or even 30A). So generally in the 6 to 16kW range.
Anyone know how many of the existing German HPCs are 70A?
How about HPCs in GB/UK?

(edit: Llyod and I were answering the same question at the same time!)

Most german HPC are 64A a few 60A and only one 70A (gerber energie systeme in Endingen)

Last edited:
Ok so there are a couple of friendly customer ones in Belgium. The UK - Germany crossing is possible :)

Can you please confirm the making of the different colours?

P.S. the location of the Moat House is wrong on the GB map. It is showing where the Arden Hotel (a 32A station) is located.

The best located hotel there is the Ramada Plaza...

It is possible to reach ours from Eindhoven but you need to take the ferry from Oostende.

Also verry good hotel there is ANTWERP Hotels - Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts ANTWERP Hotel in ANTWERP | Best Price Guarantee or First Night Free Is near the Ramada in Antwerp, just other side of the highway! Next to the expo-center!

And if Tesla ever plans one of here "shopping mall"-stores , Wijnegem shopping center is only a few km further! It's just next to the highway! Many people from holland and all over belgium (mostly flanders) come visit it! It's big and many good restaurants! ;-) I saw a tesla roadster charge there once in the hall where they deliver the goods!

Last edited:
Yes, this is a groundbreaking initiative by Tesla Motors, selected visionary partners and, most importantly, Tesla owners who have installed HPC's (fast charger for Tesla Roadster) in their businesses and homes and make these available to other Tesla owners.

The result is a comprehensive network that expands the range for Tesla drivers significantly and it is already available today - in most instances at no cost!!! stay tuned for futher updates on this.

go electric now!
Leonhard Graf v. Harrach I Country Manager Germany
Blumenstr. 17 D-80331 München
t +49 89 55 05 20 20 I m +49 160 946 88 964 I f +49 89 55 05 20 2 69 I e [email protected]

Most german HPC are 64A a few 60A and only one 70A (gerber energie systeme in Endingen)

60A,64A,70A 1ph 230V > Are they installed according D-A-CH-CZ rules, or are this installation without involving the grid power quality responsable?

In switzerland we support the D-A-CH-CZ regulation by apply for grid connection above 16A 1ph. Some grid resonsable do not allowe above 16A 1ph principally.

Last edited:
BXUcSeHIUAAahFQ.jpg

Twitter / 0EmissionCar: @0EmissionCar #EuroSupercharger ...