Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Portland, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just stopped by tonight- still nothing :(
Not sure why you quoted that comment (maybe an oversight/error?), but the underlying point isn't an issue. Permit gets a new expiration date after work started and they had inspections done. Even if nothing else was done until after the new expiration date, it still wouldn't really be an issue. All that means is that they would have to pay a new fee to "revive" the expired permit.

Since some other sites have started to get their pedestals recently, hopefully this one will too within the next few weeks.

SO SORRY :) I’m new here and did reply to the wrong comment. Oops.

SO SORRY :) I’m new here and did reply to the wrong comment. Oops.
Yeah, that type of electronic miscue/mis-click occasionally happens regardless of one's familiarity with the forum software. No need to apologize. And welcome to the forum. I addressed the issue just in case you or others were actually concerned about it.

Going to be heading up here next weekend for a family vacation. Probably going to visit the LL Bean store in Freeport so I guess I'll charge there since this one won't be ready. First time in Portland. Staying at the Hilton Suites at the airport. It will be me, my wife, and three kids ages 15, 19 and 22 so tell me what we absolutely must do around here. Kids want to jet ski and eat lobster. Wife wants to tour light houses.

Close to ready but still waiting on pedastals along with the other near complete Maine and New Brunswick Superchargers.
A01ABADF-BE36-487F-A991-E85BD445F1D7.jpeg
99E262D0-EAEA-41C7-BC9B-8C6D24FE30E4.jpeg

All signs are Tesla Charging Only.

Going to be heading up here next weekend for a family vacation. Probably going to visit the LL Bean store in Freeport so I guess I'll charge there since this one won't be ready. First time in Portland. Staying at the Hilton Suites at the airport. It will be me, my wife, and three kids ages 15, 19 and 22 so tell me what we absolutely must do around here. Kids want to jet ski and eat lobster. Wife wants to tour light houses.
Sailing on the tall ships is a must if you enjoy sailing boats. We have many microbreweries and a brew bus that goes to several if that is of interest to some of you. J’s Oyster on Commercial St is popular for sea food, and Commercial St is fun to walk along. If you have half a day and want to see Maine from the water, Casco Bay Lines have a Bailey Island Cruise. They take you to the island where you eat lunch and then back to Portland.
Well worth checking out the costal forts and state parks, much history and fun even for those who are not passionate about history.