Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rehoboth Beach, DE - Coastal Highway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Royal Farms on the northbound side of Rt. 1 in Rehoboth (between the Tanger Seaside outlet and Iron Hill brewery) is getting 12 250kW stalls. They've broken ground recently but it looks like it'll still be a few months. This location is across the highway and a little north of the existing Rehoboth 8-stall 250kW Supercharger at Wawa.

I went by there today and chatted briefly with the site foreman, he's stoked and also very excited to own a Cybertruck someday! :)

Think of how many gas stations are in that area. Eventually, Rehoboth needs to be saturated with charging to support the summer tourist season. Hopefully, that'll be a combination of superchargers and destination chargers, but this is a good start. I suspect every Sheetz, Wawa, and maybe every Royal Farms will one day have superchargers. At least one Wawa (Vienna, VA) only has superchargers and no gas pumps. Can't wait to see more locations like that.

Reactions: WarEagleGo
Glad we are getting more Tesla Superchargers in Rehoboth. Iron Hill has good food. Delaware is also getting more CCS charging stations. PlugShare says coming soon at all of the Rehoboth outlet sites. The ones I saw last week at Tanger Bayside by Volta were not on and shrink wrapped. This site below lists more CCS charging stations coming soon.

Looks like this is open, but they’re making some tweaks with a few of the offline stations.
IMG_2416.png