Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rogers, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped here today and Supercharged. They have a pair of Telsas parked in the supercharger spots, probably to discourage supercharging here. However, I just backed up to the charger from the backside and plugged in that way.

This sales and service location is now officially OPEN (as of yesterday). The sales person did see me plugged in and didn’t kick me off the charger, but I would expect that they will put up official signing on the SuperChargers soon (whatever that might be). I did go in and talk to the sales person. He was friendly and like most of us loves to talk about Telsa, so we chatted about FSD, Safety Score (TSS), refresh S and X, Plaid, etc. Plus I showed him my Torklift Stealth hitch since he says they get a lot of questions about receiver hitches for Model 3s.

We also talked about the on-site former Hummer off-road driving course. He is hoping Tesla leaves it in place for CyberTruck demos!

And he mentioned that they have a couple part-time sales openings at this location. So, since I am retired, now I am thinking about getting a job talking about Tesla’s for a few hours every week!!!

@Chuq @MarcoRP What is both your opinion? Is this worthy having this on supercharge.info considering it is not a public charger?
Do we know for certain that it is not sometimes available to the public? The Alpharetta, GA Service Center used to have 2 Supercharger stalls that were available for public use outside of business hours, although that is no longer the case for that location.

I was going through the Tesla website for open positions and I saw quite a few open positions for Rogers SC. It seems this is going to be a show room, test drive center and delivery/service center. Once deliveries start, it is unlikely the Superchargers will be available for public use.

Reactions: hybridbear
Went by this site on Monday. Both Supercharger spots are still technically accessible and not currently marked for dealer use only. There were Tesla vehicles parked in the charging spots, one plugged in and one not plugged in.
Regarding the parking lot, there were lots of white Tesla’s in the lot now, but *only* white ones. I know white is the free color right now, no other car colors at all seemed strange.

This sales/service center had its official grand opening and ribbon cutting today (even though it has been open for over 6 months). Nice red Plaid S on the sales floor. No refreshed X though. Sales is fully staffed, but they still looking for service techs. The 2 superchargers in the lot are still more or less accessible; there was 1 dealer vehicle filling one of the stalls.

Attachments

• 10BB8611-61C5-46E3-BD9C-7A1005F3538F.jpeg
    10BB8611-61C5-46E3-BD9C-7A1005F3538F.jpeg
    532.2 KB · Views: 100