Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville, CA - Freedom Way (LIVE 31 Aug 2023, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some serious work is going on today. I see Several Tesla techs and vehicles there. They have opened up all the charging posts and appear to be installing or changing out some electronic boards in there.
IMG_5540.jpeg

All chain linked fences have come off as of Thu 4pm. They are still in the process of closing up the outer covers of the charging posts. My guess is opening of the station is really imminent. May be tomorrow or latest by Labor Day would be my guess. But take my guess with a pinch of salt.

There are clear signs at every post that says “Please use the other side”. Yet I saw several Tesla cars parked on the wrong side of the post and hook up the charges. This is when there are plenty of open spots on the correct side. I don’t get it.

Attachments

• IMG_5546.jpeg
    IMG_5546.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Roger Harding
There are clear signs at every post that says “Please use the other side”. Yet I saw several Tesla cars parked on the wrong side of the post and hook up the charges. This is when there are plenty of open spots on the correct side. I don’t get it.

Having seen lots of Teslas parked at Superchargers, this does not surprise me one bit (see: San Gabriel, CA and Mojave, CA - Sierra Hwy).

Bruce.

That’s a Tesla Roadster, not sure what you mean by “smelly, noisy and slow dinosaur car” it’s actually pretty quick, very quiet and not old enough to be referred to as dinosaur. As far as smelly, I wasn’t there so I can’t comment on how it smells.
Sat inside, without a roof, it’d have a hard time keeping any specifics smells inside. As far as smelling, I did not notice any distinct smells :p

That’s a Tesla Roadster, not sure what you mean by “smelly, noisy and slow dinosaur car” it’s actually pretty quick, very quiet and not old enough to be referred to as dinosaur. As far as smelly, I wasn’t there so I can’t comment on how it smells.
I sit corrected and ashamed!

I actually wondered if it might by a Roadster. The hood badge didn't look like a Tesla logo, and the headlights and air intakes seemed wrong (I was looking on Wikipedia).

Putting both a CT and a Roadster there is great!