Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger No. 50,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to a Supercharger location today that I’ve never been to and look what I saw,

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    468.3 KB · Views: 607
Was there this morning and later in the day. In the morning it was full of people taking pics so I left and came back later. Think I saw a Tesla Roadster there. I was hoping to grab a pic with my car in that stall but had to settle for next one over.
380006139_7436363856380659_6009649706725913969_n.jpg

Pretty quiet at 0823 this morning, just me and a Model Y owner in the adjacent stall who didn’t understand the significance of the red Supercharger post (he asked, and I clued him in). If you really want a picture here I suggest going early, but you might be shooting into the sun for your pictures.

Bruce.

IMG_2167.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Was there this morning and later in the day. In the morning it was full of people taking pics so I left and came back later. Think I saw a Tesla Roadster there. I was hoping to grab a pic with my car in that stall but had to settle for next one over.
View attachment 974786
Tesla Owners Club Sacramento was having an event this morning, should have stopped by and talked with us! Roadster owner was very nice and letting people take pics with his car!

Reactions: hey8you
Tesla Owners Club Sacramento was having an event this morning, should have stopped by and talked with us! Roadster owner was very nice and letting people take pics with his car!
Oh, We were wondering what was going on. I did not want to crash someone else's party, lol. A friend and I was headed to a brewery in Auburn so we figured we could come back later in the day since I'd need to charge to make it home anyways.

Reactions: WhiteOnWhiteMY