Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Round Rock, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is 2-3 weeks after the transformer is set. So maybe the week before thanksgving
I don't know what you mean by setting the transformer, but everything is installed. It seems it only needs final inspection then meter install. I remember back when I moved here 4 years ago we were patiently waiting a few weeks for that step in the first Austin supercharger off I35.

Reactions: PStewart
It’s up and running

Attachments

• FE02B0D2-F598-4A17-AAB4-A4840FF36A08.jpeg
    FE02B0D2-F598-4A17-AAB4-A4840FF36A08.jpeg
    796.1 KB · Views: 135
To the owners of Supercharge.info site - can I make a one time contribution instead of monthly subscription? I want to contribute a one time amount that will be equivalent of multi year donation, but just one time than the recurring Patreon charges that I hate.

I know I could setup the subscription with a custom pledge, and cancel after one month, but I am not a big fan of that method.

Reactions: ChrisC and Fiver
So no Pull-in or Pull-Through spots in the birthplace of Cyber Truck to allow for towing?

Am I the only one wondering what Tesla's plan is for towing & charging? Do they have a secret plan they haven't revealed yet?

I would think they need to be adding these spots at MOST new locations from here on out to get ahead of the problem. Sure some very urban spots are not as needed or practical, but they are gonna piss a bunch of new CT owners off if they have to unhook their trailer every time to charge. They'll just go back to gas if you make it a pain...

• Funny
Reactions: PSJoe96 and CarlS
To the owners of Supercharge.info site - can I make a one time contribution instead of monthly subscription? I want to contribute a one time amount that will be equivalent of multi year donation, but just one time than the recurring Patreon charges that I hate.

I know I could setup the subscription with a custom pledge, and cancel after one month, but I am not a big fan of that method.
As of a couple months ago it's been possible to make an annual payment, and you can choose a custom amount to contribute. Patreon will charge you right away, and then you can immediately cancel the subscription. Several patrons have contributed this way since I enabled the annual option.

Thanks for supporting supercharge.info!